Abstract Submission is now closed
At the e:Med Kick-off Meeting on Systems Medicine, Nov 24/25 2014 every Systems Medicine Research Consortium has the valuable opportunity to give insights into its research by a
- presentation of about 20’ (plus 5’ discussion) and
- a complementary poster on structure and goals of the consortium as well as
- supplementary one or more posters about methodological highlights or special expertise of the consortium.
The abstract submission is open till November 02, 2014
Please understand that this is the final deadline.
Please note: In order to submit your abstract, you need to be registered.
All abstracts will be presented to all participants of the e:Med Kick-off Meeting by the abstract book, which will be available via the meeting webpage few days prior to the event as well as on site.
Information for abstract format
Abstract title: max. 250 characters incl. spaces
Abstract body: max. 2,000 characters incl. spaces
Information for poster arrangements
- Please regard the maximum poster format: DIN A 0 (W x H: 841 x 1188 mm)
- Posters may be set-up November 24, 2014, from 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm.
- Poster pins/strips to fix your poster will be provided.
- During poster session on November 24, 6.15 to 7 pm a member of your consortium is expected at the poster in order to present the data.
- Please place the e:Med logo onto your poster
- Download Logo here
- Download BMBF-Logo